Wilderness Cabin Rentals
Here is a look at our wilderness cabins at Lake Moc-A-Tek!
Four (4) individual 12’ x 12’ one-room cabins with standard household electricity to charge cellphones, laptops, tablets or play radios. Not intended for appliances which generate cold or heat. Great for couples, families, small groups, family reunions. No tent to set-up and take down! For these basic accommodations, you simply need to bring your own sleeping bags, linens and any other items that you may want during your stay. Picnic table and fire ring for each cabin. Cook at your own camp fire or grill. Near to water faucets, bathhouse, and camp store/game room. All with lake views.
Bark Brown Cabin #1: Sleeps 2. Full-size bed, sofa for sitting, overhead electric light, and electric outlet for laptops, cellphones & other electronics.
Pine Green Cabin #2, Sky Blue Cabin#3, Barn Red Cabin #4: Each cabin sleeps up to 4 people with 2 bunk beds & one full-size bed. Includes overhead electric light, and small table with electric outlet for laptops, cellphones & other electronics.
Click here for Cabin Rates
Click here to make Cabin Reservation Requests
- All lake-view
- 12’ feet long x 12’ wide
- Cabin #1 sleeps 2. Full-size bed, love seat
- Cabins #2, #3, and #4 each sleep 4. One full-size bed; two bunk beds. Small table and bench.
- Bring your own bedding & linens
- Overhead electric light
- Standard household electricity to charge cellphones, laptops, tablets or play radios. Not intended for appliances which generate cold or heat.
- Non-Smoking (inside)
- Assigned picnic tables and fire rings
- Close to Bathhouse
- Close to water source
- Close to Game Room