Learn a little bit more about Lake Moc-A-Tek!
57 Peifer Road
Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania 18436
Come join us for our 2020 season: Friday, May 1st – Monday, October 12th.
We are proud that Lake Moc-A-Tek Campground has been family & locally-owned and operated for three generations since being founded in 1961 by James & Helen Pappas.
Lake Moc-A-Tek Campground for RVs, Tenting, and Cabins is a warm and friendly place to stay, located in the beautiful Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. It is situated in Lakeville, just 5 – 7 minutes away from Lake Wallenpaupack.
We are a family-oriented campground, with mostly seasonal campers, so there is a nice feeling of community whether you are staying with us for the whole season, the weekend, or just overnight. Pets are welcome too.
Our Campground Features:
- Wide Outdoors – 70-acres of fresh air, campground, and lake.
- Lake Moc-A-Tek- 30-acre lake. Great fishing!
- RV sites – 150 RV sites with 2-way, 3-way or 4-way hook-ups, 15-50 amps, picnic tables & fire rings
- Wilderness Tent sites – 10 large sites, all lakefront
- Wilderness Cabins – 4, all with lake views
- Bath Houses: Hot showers and flush toilets
- Row boat rentals (non-motor; and motor-licensed/bring your own electric motor)
- Swimming Pool; including small kiddie wading pool
- Camp Store – Ice, firewood, sodas, snacks, ice cream, souvenir t-shirts/polo shirts, and small camping items
- Camp Store Deck – Sit down, chat, drink coffee, play checkers, relax
- Game Room – Featuring classic arcade games, air hockey, pool table, table games, and booths to hang out in
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pavilion- For activities & gatherings
- Pet-Friendly Environment
- Horse shoes, Volleyball, etc.
- Weekend Activities for campers
- Close proximity to Lake Wallenpaupack
- Nearby Attractions
We can accommodate everything from overnight, weekend, monthly, or seasonal stays. We have a 2-night minimum on weekends, and a 3-night minimum on holiday weekends. Single night stays may be booked between Mondays – Friday morning.
Whether you are fishing, cooling in the pool, warming by the camp fire, walking the dog, or napping in a hammock, Lake Moc-A-Tek Campground is a great place to get away from it all.
We invite you to come join us for our 2020 season: Friday, May 1st – Monday, October 12th.
At Lake Moc-A-Tek Campground, memories are made. We strive to offer the classic camping experience: fresh air, friendly & relaxed atmosphere, great fishing, family activities and more.
As Grandpa Pappas also declared, “We Are Not Pleased Until You are Satisfied”