As of May 1, 2020, Seasonal Camping is allowed at private campgrounds following Social Distancing Rules & Policies. These are for the health & safety of our Seasonal campers and our Employees, and are in effect until further notice, and may be revised.
This applies to all adults & children in your party. You are responsible to ensure that everyone on the agreement for your campsite is aware of, and follows these rules. There are no exceptions.
I/We understand & agree to:
- Stay at least six feet from others at all times. This might make some open areas, trails, and paths better to use. Do not go into a crowded area.
- Minimize the risk to others: Individuals should only come to the campground if they feel healthy and they have not been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Pennsylvania guidelines encourage everyone to wear a mask or protective garment that covers the nose and mouth anytime they are outdoors.
- Avoid gathering with others outside of your household.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Bring hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol to use if soap and water are not available.
- No social gatherings of more than 10 people will be allowed at campsites, campfires or anywhere on the grounds.
- No outside visitors will be allowed.
I/We understand that, until further notice:
- All public areas are closed: Bath Houses, Game Room, Laundry Room, Pavilion, Play Ground Equipment, Swings, Horseshoe pits, etc.
- Row Boats are not available for rent.
- All Scheduled Activities are canceled/postponed until further notice.
Please enjoy the fresh outdoors with walks, hikes, bikes, campfires, games, other activities that follow social distancing guidelines.
Lake Moc-A-Tek Campground Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who does not comply with these Rules & Policies. Effective 5/1/2020. Subject to change as directed by local and national directives, and changes to the global pandemic. Updates will be posted as needed.