As of May 1, 2020, Seasonal Camping is allowed at private campgrounds following Social Distancing Rules & Policies. These are for the health & safety of our Seasonal campers and our Employees, and are in effect until further notice, and may be revised.
This applies to all adults & children in your party. You are responsible to ensure that everyone on the agreement for your campsite is aware of, and follows these rules. There are no exceptions.
I/We understand & agree to:
- Stay at least six feet from others at all times. This might make some open areas, trails, and paths better to use. Do not go into a crowded area.
- Minimize the risk to others: Individuals should only come to the campground if they feel healthy and they have not been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Pennsylvania guidelines encourage everyone to wear a mask or protective garment that covers the nose and mouth anytime they are outdoors.
- Avoid gathering with others outside of your household.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Bring hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol to use if soap and water are not available.
- Social gatherings must follow state and federal guidelines
I/We understand that, at this time:
- Some public areas are closed at this time and will be posted prior to re-opening: Game Room, Pavilion, Play Ground Equipment, Swings, Horseshoe pits, etc.
- Scheduled Activities will be posted prior to the first day of the season
Please enjoy the fresh outdoors with walks, hikes, bikes, campfires, games, other activities that follow social distancing guidelines.
Lake Moc-A-Tek Campground Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who does not comply with these Rules & Policies. Revised Effective 1/1/2021. Subject to change as directed by local and national directives, and changes to the global pandemic. Updates will be posted as needed.